Analyses and state-of-the-art services on behalf of quality of life and the environment
The CARSO group is the leading provider of analytical services in France. It is active in many different fields :
Health / Environment
- Drinking water and leisure water, surface water, ground-water, wastewater, etc.
- Soil, waste, fuels, biomass, clinkers, sludge, etc.
- Urban WWTP hazardous substance discharges into water and industrial hazardous substance discharges into water
- Emissions, ambient air, air in the work place, etc.
- Habitation (offices and housing), healthcare establishments, public assembly buildings, etc.
- High-throughput DNA sequencing
- Laboratory outsourcing support
- Nutritional, microbiological and contaminant analyses (agri-food and animal feed)
- Consulting on agri-food testing
- Laboratory outsourcing and development support.
- DNA profiling
- Bloodstain pattern analysis
- Computer and electronic equipment analyses.
The Group’s analyses, services and tests cover:
- A very diverse range of analyses (dioxins, pesticides, metals, drug residues, organic compounds, bacteria, parasites, viruses, GMOs, BSE tests, asbestos, eco-toxicology, radioactivity, materials in contact with water, physico-chemical properties, etc.)
- Related services including: audits, consulting, testing and sampling, etc.