- ORGANIC FUEL AND BIOMASS →
- BIOGAS →
- FUELS OF SUBSTITUTION →
- COAL, COKES AND PETROLEUM COKES →
- HEAVY FUELS →
- GAS OIL →
- ANALYSIS OF THE NON-FERROUS METALS AND PRECIOUS METALS FOR MINING INDUSTRY →
- RADIATION PROTECTION OF THE MINING SITES →
- ENVIRONMENTAL ANALYSES OF THE MINING SITES →
- Radiological inspection of existing sites
- Assessment of estimated impacts : modelling, simulations of transfers
- Assessment of potentially contaminated sites :
Swift intervention : investigations on site for gamma measures
Initial report : surface mapping, gamma measures, measurements from samples of air, soil, water, vegetation and the food chain (activity in Bq/g, Bq/L or Bq/m3)
Summary risk assessment. Evaluation of the dosimetric impact on members of the public from generic scenarios.
Full risk assessment. In depth analysis. Survey of received doses : monitoring network.
Assistance in the choice of a rehabilitation strategy
- Set up and management of monitoring networks.
- Site intervention for sample collection and analysis in situ or in ALGADE’s laboratories