BIOLOGICAL AND ECOTOXICOLOGICAL ANALYSES
Our laboratories have a large experience in biological, ecotoxicological and molecar biology analyses.
- Bacterias (Coliforms, Listeria, Salmonellas, staphylococus, Mycotoxins…)
- Helminth eggs
- Acute toxicity tests (daphnies, mobility test, bacteries, luminescence test (Microtox TM), fish, survival test (static and demi-static), fish, prolongated survival test (half static), copepodes and dulcaquicole rotifers (toxkits), copepodes and marine rotifers (toxkits)
- Chronic toxicity tests: ceriodaphnies- reproduction tests, daphnies- reproduction test, algues, growth test (flacons or microplaques), duckweeds- growth test, brachionus- reproduction test.
Goal : To assess the environmental impact of chemical compounds and of their
blend, of the new bioproducts and bioprocedures.
- IGBN, IBGA determinations
Molecular Biology :
- Paternity tests
- Track researches for criminal investigation
- Bovine and ovine genotypage
- GMO research and quantification :
o Raw material : seeds, cereals,…
o Foods : dairy products, by-products, finished products…
In various line of business:
Ø Food and feed
Ø Water and environment
Ø Occupational and building health
Methods and Technologies :
We use methods complying with the criteria of the national and international standards and regulations , and we dispose of highly capable means.
- ADN sequencers
- Liquid scintillations
Accréditations N° 1-1531, 1-1358, 1-1613, 1-1410, 1-1038, 1-1039, 1-0729, 1-1946, 1-0913, 1-1029, 1-0966, 1-1761, 1-0273, 1-1617, 1-1618, 8-2555, 1-0618, portées disponibles sur www.cofrac.fr